menu

About

Versa Sustainable Solutions aims to reduce organic waste at the source

Versa is the exclusive distributor for REDDONATURA in the U.A.E and U.K., a
solution for restaurants, hospitals, hotels, farms, zoos, and municipalities.

Versa is the distributor for SMARTCARA, an Award Winning Food Disposal Solution
with the capacity range of 2 to 5 kg, ideal for house holds, offices, schools, etc

smart+cara+logo
Sustainability, Reliability and Innovation.

The food waste solutions that are efficient and easy to operate.

We offer a series of products that are efficient and eco-friendly.We help you manage your waste in an efficient, economical and eco-friendly manner with a complete organic waste management solution designed today, for a greener tomorrow.

reddonatura

Versa is the exclusive distributor for REDDONATURA in the U.A.E and U.K.. The REDDONATURA composting machines reduce organic waste by up to 97%, leaving behind 3% of nutritional organic compost that can be used as fertilizer for soil. The REDDONATURA machines have a wide range of capacity, so as to provide a solution to restaurants, hospitals, hotels, farms, zoos, and municipalities.

smartcara

This Smart Cara Food Waste Disposal Unit is the missing link to the food waste reduction eco-system as it reduces food waste by 80-90% in only 3 hours. The stand-alone unit for home or office requires no installation and no blockage. 

Versa-logo

EVERYTHING IS A